Recreational Activities at Ranch Rehab Facility in Utah
RECREATIONAL OPTIONS at Life Skills Christian Drug Rehab Working Ranch, one of the top rehab centers in Utah, are available upon completion of daily schedule, during personal time and with prior permission of Supervisor:
- Horses – we have over 100 horses here at the ranch at all times; 3-7 are available at beginner level for pleasure riding.
- Game Room – Wrestling mat and Foosball tables, darts, board and card games! And we love chess and checkers.
- “Roping the dummy” is one of our favorite pastimes – we have them placed all over the ranch, including an in-house roping room.
- Weight Lifting – personal fitness is very important and we hope interns will use our gym daily. We bought a gym full of hydraulic equipment and the men can use it every night if wanted.
- Animals to care for and interact with – horses, dogs, cats, chickens, goats, donkeys, horses, and of course lots of cows.
- TV, videos/DVDs
- Biking, walking, hiking, camping, fishing, and hunting
- Archery and shooting
- Leather Shop (there is a large selection of tools and leather to make almost any project interns would like)
We encourage an active, healthy lifestyle at our rehab center in Utah. Our recreational activities are designed to be fun, productive, and teach important skills to the interns.
Call us today at (435) 795-2626 or contact our center for drug rehab in Utah online for more information!